Thursday, September 2, 2010

Me xx

Outside my window~ It is dark and quiet on my little street tonight.


My thoughts~……………………………............


Today’s Quote~ “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi


I am thankful for~ Life’s little surprises. They happen when you least expect it. Serendipity.


My Service~ Weekly emails due on Friday and downloads.


From the Kitchen~Maybe tuna salad wraps or Master’s pitas..oh and maybe a salad too..not sure just yet.


I am wearing~ black workout pants and a pink tshirt. I walked late tonight and have yet to soak in my bubble bath.


I am creating~ Continuing to work on story…wrote to/for Master this week too..


My adventures this week~ Staying busy in the evening with Seth. Going to soccer practice (golf for his dad cold weather is soon..oh my insert eye roll) Family reading night, homework and calling after him as he skates down the road to come back and put his helmet on!


What I am Reading~ Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult


Music this Week~ Music on my phone as I walked..


One of my Favorite things~ The small packages of flavoring that I add to my water. Today I had 8 bottles! The flavor packets really help with water consumption.


Tuesday’s Lecture~ What are the important things to remember? 1.Type listening when being lectured. 2. Rule #1  3. Ask if Master wants a beverage often. 4. Always keep a hand on Master’s pussy.  5. Slap Master’s cock now and then


Picture of the Week~

No comments: