Friday, August 27, 2010

Me....Xx

Outside my window~ The air was crisp this morning. Could fall be near? Some see fall as the end of summer. The end that is signaled by falling leaves, pretty flower petals falling to the ground and the animals preparing for the winter. I see fall as an awakening similar to spring. It is a new season, a fresh season even with everything preparing for it’s winter slumber. In the fall, the air is crisp. Gone is the hot, humid days of summer. Cool winds sometimes blow in the fall and this uplifts my spirit and I wish for the new fall winds to carry me away. I wish I were a pretty yellow, red or orange leaf traveling in the fall wind.


My thoughts~ My to-do list. I think I have a little mouse ( EWWW) running on a wheel in my head sometimes. I think..”this has to be done, then this, oh and next do that.” I crave an empty mind this morning. Tired of thinking and escapism is the word on the tip of my tongue..and the word right behind the word escapism, it rests in the middle of my tongue, resting and causing me to salivate..rope..


Today’s Quote~ “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” -Beverly Sills




I am thankful for~ The ability to give and do for others, the ability to surrender my control and power to my Master. Perhaps it is a strange way to word things. I am a independent woman, mother and submissive with a slave’s heart. I help others because I always think if I were in their position, I would want someone to understand and care about where I was in life. My submission I give freely to my Master. It’s very special to me that I can let go and at the same time I remain strong in my submission. Wouldn’t a Master prefer a independent submissive? I do have my desires and needs, However, I don’t depend on anyone to fulfill all of them, part of that is up to me.  Okay I am rambling…hope I delivered my point with a little bit of clarity.


My Service~ I continue to do my weekly assignments. I have been lax in reporting my orgasms and audio time. I have tried to stay away from the computer when Master isn’t home. So I forget to report. If I could wish, I would wish for a day to serve Master in anyway that He wants. It has been a long time since I have done any cleaning and I miss that. There never seems to be enough time. I think it has been 2 months since I have stayed over night with Master…


From the Kitchen~ I made curry for Sir this week. Lots of spinach salads this week! Lots of chicken in my kitchen this week. If I grow feathers, will Master pluck them for me? Giggle.


I am wearing~ Jeans and a grey/black tshirt. Along with the cherry heart panties I slept in last night.,


I am creating~ Writing. It isn’t always easy but I am letting some of those “to do” things go for a little while as I start to devote some of my time to writing.


My adventures this week~ Seeing Master Wednesday night. He was so hot, and I was so wet and excited. Master fucked me twice and left my pussy tender the next day…I still feel tingles each time that I pause and think about it and I smile, tingle, bite my lower lip every time I think about NYLON.


What I am Reading~ I haven’t started a new book this week. That is not a bad thing. Some of my extra time has been spent on working out, better meal planning, homework with Seth and soccer practice.





One of my Favorite things~ The smell of fresh cut grass…and it wasn’t cut by me! HaHaHa


Tuesday’s Lecture~ Sometimes small things are big things. Like little undies or small postcards. I adore small undies and each postcard has made me smile BIG.





Picture of the Week~ I wish I could be right there…and I wished I had a picture of me worshiping Master’s Boots as well….When I am down there, kissing and licking, I feel my submission to my very core. Worshiping Master is one of my most favorite ways that I show him how much I respect, trust and adore Him..

No comments: