Sunday, August 1, 2010

Early Morning whispers xx

I awoke this morning with my hands between my legs. I awoke this morning with a swollen clit, wet pussy and hard nipples. Laying there I began to enjoy myself as I imagined my Master playing with me. I began to whisper words and thoughts and my body reacted with my naughty, nasty and twisted thoughts.

Your Boots, I hear them, the power and manliness they manifest to me. I want to kneel and worship your boots Master. I want to lick the dust, dirt and shit off of your boots. Shine them with my tongue and give to them soft, fluttering butterfly kisses. Spreading my legs, I look up at you Master as I slide my pussy down onto the toe of your boot and gyrate down onto your boot.

I rub my pussy and suck my nipple as I imagine and whisper out loud: Kick me Master with your boots, kick my ass. Spit on my ass and work the toe of your boot into my tight ass. Stretch me with your boot Master.

I spread my legs wider and the cool air of my bedroom mingles with the hotness of my pussy as I whisper... Master choke me with your cock slap my face and. Grab my hair and push me down, hard and fast onto your cock. Master skull fuck me and see if I swallow my vomit or let it loose all over your cock.....Do i spit or swallow?


My finger slides into my sticky wet pussy hole as I lick my lips with the words ...Oh Master, please bend over and let me kiss your ass. Soft kisses to your wonderful ass. Feel my face parting your ass cheeks as my tongue licks the crack of your ass from top of your ass and flicks your balls.  My tongue projects into your asshole and i push my face harder as I want my tongue deeper into your ass, swirling around attempting to taste all of you.



Two fingers slide and fuck my pussy as I whisper words that I want to say to my Master after I have the taste of his ass on my tongue. Master, I am your nasty, piece of ass worshiping trash. I am your twisted lil fucker. Master, please use me as your full service toilet Master.

As my self fucking grows faster and more intense, thoughts and words just pour out of my mouth. Things I think about, dream about and make me so fucking hot and wet.....

Master, use all of my holes. Penetrate, violate and stretch them.

 Clamps on my pussy, a vibe running rampant on my pussy and my orgasm being denied over and over again...

Insertions in my pussy, anything Master wants to use, even your fingers or fist. Pulling, stretching and sliding up inside of my gushing wetness.

Use my ass please Master. Spit onto my ass Master and slide your cock into my ass. Stretch it with Your fingers and tell me how naughty and nasty I am being an ass girl. Bite my back, pull my hair.

Mark me with bites, sucks, welts and  please pierce me Master.I want to feel you and your bondage between my legs.


Treat me like the animal i am Master, feed me from a bowl on the floor, pull my leash to follow you and throw me in my cage.

Put me in rope Master, oh please bind me and sit and watch me, Not being able to move. I am for your viewing pleasure.

Thoughts of your bondage Master, send me over the edge, I shake, jiggle and then explode for You Master.... I lay there spent, and in afterglow..wishing You had seen how naughty I was this morning..with my actions and my words whispered and even shouted while I laid in my bed, naked and open for you Master.

xx

No comments: