Friday, August 20, 2010

My Week and Day ....Xx

Outside my window~ It is dark out. I am late getting to my assignments today. As I walked in tonight, I heard the tree frogs "begging" for rain so I went out back and sat on my porch in the dark and just listened to their music for a lil bit.


My thoughts~ Having just completed one of my assignments I realized I really don't like searching for those bondage pics. They make me crave it so badly and of course the girls in the pictures are usually model perfect makes me feel ugly and undesirable when i see that and then realize how badly I want to be tied, bound and played with.


Today’s Quote~ "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan."
– Eleanor Roosevelt



I am thankful for~ My new  yoga mat. I have been stretching on it and i also use it when i listen to Master's audio.


My Service~ I have only done my assignments and some downloads for Master. It's been awhile since I have cleaned or served him in person and this is too a desire and ache that runs right beside the desire for His bondage and touch.


From the Kitchen~ Baked chicken and a spinach salad..yes am back on that kick again. Thank goodness.


I am wearing~ The hot pink shorts Master bought me and a pink tank top.


I am creating~ Making notes and thoughts about my story and I peeked at Master's quilt..soon I will start working on it steady.


My adventures this week~ I met with my adult "student" this week. I am teaching someone to read. I also met with Master briefly on Wednesday night. It was brief. However, it was a hot and delicious.


What I am Reading~ Fear Of  Flying   By: Erica Jong


One of my Favorite things~ my nightly cup of coffee....and morning coffee with Master of course!


Tuesday’s Lecture~ Drive safely...




Picture of the Week~ Honey is sweet.....Who wouldn't want a taste of Honey?

No comments: