Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Day and such xx




Outside my window~ Clear blue skies, and fresh cut grass.


My thoughts~ Working on me. Missing my Master…

Today’s Quote~ "Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to
have them."
– John Updike


I am thankful for~ The people who I surround myself with.  They are some amazing people. My family, My Master, friends, neighbors and yes, even my co-workers.


My Service~ I continue to work on what I call email assignments. I call them such because they are emailed. I have completed several downloads for Master.
I saw Master last weekend for a short visit. There wasn’t anytime for me to do the  things I normally do for Him. I felt guilty and unfulfilled.


From the Kitchen~ I actually cooked tonight. I roasted a few fresh yellow squash along with some zucchini. I made roasted chicken breasts with garlic.


I am wearing~ The sexy nightie that Master gave me to wear and my pink sequined panties.. I feel sexy and cute. Wish he wanted to see.


I am creating~ Working on my story.


My adventures this week~ No adventure this week yet. There is a new movie being released Friday night that I want to see. I just need to finish the book first.


What I am Reading~ Eat Love and Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert


Music this Week~ I heard a song that I haven’t heard by Godsmack…Cry Like a bitch..I liked it.


One of my Favorite things~ Laying in my bed or sofa and having no sound  in the house and drifting off to sleep after listening to my Master’s voice and having an orgasm.


Tuesday’s Lecture~ Maggie is doing a good job was this week’s lecture. I hope Master is happy with me. I feel like I never do enough sometimes..I miss him and last Saturday flew by.


Picture of the Week~ Sweet things sometimes are found in the most surprising places….grins.


I miss You Master…xx

No comments: