Friday, August 6, 2010

My Day xx

  • Outside my window~ The thunder roars and the lighting is quick and bright. The sky is dark and the air is wet with RAIN.
  • my thoughts~ My to do list in running circles in my head. I think I have a hamster up there running on its wheel.
  • Today's Quote.. Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain
  • i am thankful for~ Air conditioning! Ice water and the month of October!
  • From my service training~ completing online, (email) assignments from Master.
  • From the kitchen~ Chicken Salad and maybe an okra salad
  • i am wearing~ Khakis and a pink blouse
  • i am creating~ Haven't created anything physical. In thoughts and writing I have created.
  • my adventures this week~ Driving Nate and Jake to the airport really messed with the start of the week.
  •  
  • Becoming well read~ Thirteen Moons by Charle's Frazier
  • Todays Melody~ I heard OMG by usher today in the car..I always turn that song up loud..makes me want to dance and jiggle
  • One of my favorite things~When I step outside and walk back into the house and smell what I have cooking in the kitchen.
  • Tuesday's Lecture~ Master's lecture consisted of telling me that I was doing a good job with the to do list that he incorporated a month or so ago. It has helped me and hopefully him as well. Good idea Master!
  • Picture of the week~ I am his bound slave. I feel his control and power. I am always below and behind him in his presence and in my thoughts. I am your slave Master.

No comments: