Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Me Xx




Outside my window~ It is VERY cold this morning. I walked a mile and my teeth were chattering...I wore a tshirt sweater and my jacket and my nipples still ached.


My thoughts~ Enjoying the quiet...but this week/end I have really felt just alone. Sometimes I wish I could mean everything to someone, just anyone. I enjoy my independence, but sometimes its just nice to have someone beside you...Not all the time, just sometimes. Maybe it's hormones, maybe the way I have thought is a realization..who knows, i just hope it passes soon. (thats my weekly whine.)


Today’s Quote~Just a few words that caught my attention and thoughts as I read them a few months ago..Words that described her and i think sometimes me too:.

"Humger Thump"

"Nymphomania of the brain"

"Starvation of the Heart"


 

My Service~ I wish I could do more for Master..


From the Kitchen~ No idea yet today, just something healthy an NO DIET DINNER TODAY.


I am wearing~ A long sleeve tshirt and jogging pants...the fashion police should be beating my door down.


I am creating~ Working on Master's quilt. I really think it will be completed by the end of the year! I have worked on it on and off for the last two years, these last six months I have really concentrated on getting it completed.


My adventures this week~ Last weekend I saw Master and as always I had a wonderful time. ( I miss him so much this weekend.). I visited my son and his significant other yesterday in Chattanoooga.


What I am Reading~ All He Ever Wanted...by Anita Shreve.    (I wish I were all He ever wanted)


Music this Week~ Just radio music (Note to self to download some Rod Stewart, his newer songs)



Tuesday’s Lecture~ Putting Master FIRST, second and third. Wearing nylons, with runs or a new pair is putting Master first. Wearing heels is putting Master first. Giving a good Hand Job and being the hand job queen is putting Master first. Good girl you did a good job this week and it is ok sometimes not to get everything done on th e todo list. As long as you looked at it and thought about it and did a REAL EFFORT  to get things done.

No comments: