Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catch up time xx

Wow! It has been a few months since I last wrote here. 

A quick catch up:

I am moving into my little house. The house I have owned for sometime. The last few years the house was in use by a local shelter.I picked women that had shown great healing and progress. Abused and homeless women were the occupants of my little house. I found this house shortly after my Mother passed away and to deal with her death and what she went through I decided to help other women in the same circumstances that my mother was in most of her life. 

The last few months I have lived in an apartment and I haven't felt quite "at home". I have never lived in my little house and now, I plan on making it my home. 

Saturday is the big day and with my son's help and their friends we will get it done!

Writing continues with the book I am writing. I am not an English major, nor am I grammatically correct. It has been nice to sit in the quiet and expel my thoughts onto actual paper. I enjoy going back a few days later and reading what has escaped from my mind and heart. 

My middle son will turn 18 next week. My where has the time gone? Preparation for his graduation in May is ongoing. We are having a dispute. As when my oldest son graduated high school, I wanted to have family and friends over to celebrate. This son doesn't want that. He wants to leave right after the graduation ceremony and drive to Florida with his friends. Picking battles is what I do. Not sure if I want or should pick this one. 

Baseball season starts soon. My youngest will be playing in machine pitch this year. I am looking forward to watching my 'lil slugger play.

Work is work,is going smoothly and I do enjoy the long weekends every week. All nurses should have days off at a time, so that they may rest, recoup and avoid burn out.

Time with Master has, should I say been very limited. While I do not work part of the week, he does and chooses not to see me. That leaves the weekends and he has been busy, doing things with his father. I miss him very much. However, I have no place there with him when it comes to vanilla, normal things.. I am happy that he can enjoy his time with his father. 

Time away does not turn off desire, cravings and needs. I do my best not to whine. I feel like he takes it that I am whining now when I try to tell him I crave and need him. 


If I could whisper in his ear. I would whisper.."Master, I crave and need to feel you in so many ways. Master, please cage me, bind me, hurt me and enable me to revel in my submission to You. Master, I need to smell, touch, taste and feel you."


I am always his submissive. Its hard to feel connected, wanted and needed through words on a screen. 




That's my update and now that I am sharing this blog with my Master, I will be back more often as time allows.


xx

 

No comments: