Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am tired, sore and MOVED!

 The move went smoothly and I now reside in my " 'lil house."

Master was out of town this weekend.. I missed him. Staying busy with the move has helped lots.


He sent me a recording Thursday night of His voice. A "follow directions" trance induction recording. (I hope I have described this correctly).

I turned it on Friday and Saturday night and followed the directions. I get so hot hearing his voice, He could have recorded The Preamble to the Constitution and I would have gotten off!

It was hot to follow direction and feel my submission. Feeling in my place, I wanted to stay, own and hold on to that feeling.

I lit two candles,inserted Priscilla and laid on the floor as directed and listened to nearly 30 minutes of my Master's voice. I relaxed, grew wet and excited and came for my Daddy Master Sir.

and after the surge of electricity that I felt throughout my body and the release..I released another way. I cried...

I am still trying to figure out and realize why I cried. I remember a time  that I cried after masturbating and I don't like remembering that time period.

Was it exhaustion from work intertwined with a major move, missing Master and all the other daily, normal life bullshit?

Who knows? I can't wait to talk with Him and hopefully it will be soon. I waited hoping he would bend his limit and call me sometime over the weekend. I guess sometimes I hope for too much and should be thankful for what I do receive...

Tomorrow is Monday..Grr..I  hope for a pretty blue sky and a warm sun for such a dreadful day.


xx

No comments: