Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflection on my service...and I have an itch..

I have an "itch".

I am a bondage barbie, pain princess, a pig for His BOOTS, and a service kind of girl all wrapped up in one package. It has been weeks and I have an "itch."


While I submit in heart and mind while apart from my Master: I crave to feel Him in person.

Today my thoughts have been directed at service. I want to serve Him, give to Him and ultimately please Him.

Often I ask anything? Anything that I can do for You Master?

I do crave to worship his cock, feel his bondage and fly with his pain.. I crave even more so His pleasure in anything that I can give to him and in anything I can do for Him.

I found an email I wrote two years ago. Master had asked me about my perception of service. We were fairly new together at this time and I enjoyed the opportunity that allowed me to voice my view of service.

January 22, 2008

I would like to begin with saying "Thank you". No one has never asked me what service is or what it means to me. Over the last few days, I have thought often about that question and will try to the best of my ability to put into words what service means to me. Again, thank you Daddy Sir for asking. xx

This is how i feel about service. I haven't had a lot of experience with service. However, i know what i feel and who i am. xx

Service is what i do as a submissive to please. My service is offered to meet my Sir's needs and desires. Whether i am being masso to his sadist, his friend, his lover, his sex partner or serving him domestically. No one thing is beneath me in service to him. His needs and pleasures come first. Pleasing him, making him happy, and making his day/life easier meets the need that i have to serve.


i  like to use the adage "it's better to give than to receive", to describe the service part of myself. It isn't always the action of service, it is the attitude and thought processes that i go through. That is my core. My service submissive core. It also means that i take the good with the bad. Just because it isn't something i wouldn't like to do, doesn't mean i wouldn't do it. Again, much better to give to you and put your needs and desires first.


Serving you would be through the way that i behave, obey, carry out tasks, the way that i talk, walk, carry myself and serve you sexually.. Service is dedication to one. Serving would be pleasing you. Putting you at ease and making you happy. Service is a thought, an action. Thoughts and actions that are centered around you.


 i am  learning to ask to speak. Learning how to ask if there is anything that i can do for you Sir. Sir, may i massage you, Sir, may i make you a coffee, Sir, may i sweep your floor and scrub it, Sir, may i clean your ashtray,  Sir, may i iron or fold your laundry. Sir, may i service you sexually? The list can be infinite.


 i do want to offer service. i crave not only the things that we talk about and do, i crave serving you in many other ways. i crave to give you service, to put your desires and needs first. i want to do for you without being asked or being told to do. i want to see you smile when i offer service and do for YOU. . i really hope to please you in this area of service  the next time we meet. xx


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I smiled as I read over this email I wrote so long ago. We've come a long way Master..

xx

No comments: