Thursday, June 10, 2010

Excitement!

I absolutely can not wait! I am on the edge of my seat, I take breaths of anticipation, My mind, heart and body are ready to serve, please and enjoy. I am seeing Master this weekend!!!


It's awesome that I still feel this excitement.. Master and I are nearly on our third year together and I can honestly say  the excitement of seeing him, the anticipation of serving and feeling him still runs rampant.

I have a special ritual that I follow, "do" before I see him. One part is sadly put on hold. I am not allowed to bring lunch or dinner to share with Master. He reasons that it is a distraction and for awhile he wants to focus on me, his gracie hole and that it will return..(I should smile, I am lucky..) It just feels like something is missing from my ritual that I have personally done for him for awhile now. He took that away..for now. I hope soon I can add it back to my routine.

Also in the past I picked a special night for both of us...now it seems it's only my night now and it just isn't the same now. I miss that and don't look forward to choosing just my "night". ..Sounds kinda one sided.
Change isn't always good or for the best, and maybe not always a necessity. Shrugs, I just miss it, nothing I can do about it.


This week has been a good week, the  long days of  work leads to a few nice days away from the grind.
I have been busy in my ""free"" time with assignments from Master and I am very thankful for those. They keep me busy and as I work on them, I think about my Master.
This week's quote:
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." ~Henry Miller


My favorite dish or food this week:
 Tomatoes, fresh, locally grown tomatoes!

Tuesday's Lecture:
LISTEN

 What am I reading?
The Bonesetter's Daughter  by: Amy Tan and  A book of poetry by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Music this week:
Lady gaga video HOT!  

No comments: