Friday, June 18, 2010

Wow what a weekend Master and I shared!

I always feel owned. However, when I lay eyes on Him, smell him and feel him, that reinforces everything.

Finally the table of shame was shined, Master, kept going over it, so I did not clean and shine it alone. It was a co-cleaning, co-polishing effort.

My usual chore of cleaning His bathroom was also completed. Kissing the spot where Master's ass rests makes me always close my eyes and I imagine him sitting there.

The kitchen was swept and mopped. I am so appreciative that Master allowed me to use a regular mop. In the past, I have always scrubbed the floor on my knees. The last time I cleaned it on my knees, it hurt really bad then and for a few days after. (I am getting old and useless.)

Serving Master brings me pleasure and happiness. I can't give him perfect beauty, riches, or a perfect submissive. I can give him my best.

I was allowed to defrost the food that I brought and Master enjoyed the sauce that I made from the peppers that we found at an area market.

Pistachio ice cream: How sweet is it that Master found my favorite ice cream and we shared some. Why my Master can be and is sweeter than any ice cream.

Oh and no, never would I or will I forget the magic pink butterfly. Master and I drove to an adult store and he picked out a cute pink butterfly vibrator. OMG, never in my 39 years have I gushed and enjoyed multiple orgasms like I did with Master this weekend. It wasn't just the butterfly, it was also having Master there between my legs. He kept the butterfly at his home (pouts), I guess that is for the best as I would become addicted and have a pink butterfly in my panties all the time...

Master also purchased another toy, that I am writing about...for his eyes only.

On the drive home, I smiled and started missing him as I listened to the radio and replayed our weekend together. There is no man, never has been one that I trust so deeply. My Master knows me like no one else.

Computer problems visited Master on Tuesday this week, thus preventing my weekly lecture. That could not be helped. I really, really, really missed it. It's one of those things that you have together, that you become accustomed to sharing and I never want to take it for granted.

Wishes are sometimes vain, superfluous and not realistic. If I had the power of wishing and know that it would come true, I would wish my Master would call me when "shit" happens.I wouldn't think "anything" about a call. It would not mean  that our relationship was more than what he wants..I would think Master is being considerate.Really I prefer not to talk to Master when he is having computer issues. He isn't a happy camper. I am female and I am one who enjoys routine and when I wait, and hear the thunderstorms outside..I worry. On a lighter note, I do have fantasies,  I confess, I do have the fantasy about him calling me, and getting me off on the phone...wouldn't take much..I am a wet, three holed slut every minute of the day...but I get that in real life which is much better.

Not sure what my weekend will hold for me, as I haven't made concrete plans with anyone, other than a visit to my best friend's daughter's 10th birthday party. "Aunt Maggie" will make an appearance, give Bre a kiss and watch her blow out her candles. No cake for me, the fatter fattest fat girl! I have done really well this week with walking and controlling what I eat and I have felt  good physically this week.

I hope my Master will allow me to do for him while we are apart, this gives me purpose and gives to me the feeling that I am giving to him. That's all i want to do..is to give and make him happy.

Quote of the Week:
 Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.~Ralph Waldo Emerson


What I am reading: 
Candles Burning by Tabitha King and a collection of poetry by Longfellow
My favorite food of the week:
zucchini stir fried with onions and garlic..YUM
Music or song that I really enjoyed this week:
I'll meet You halfway by the black eyed peas     

No comments: